wow, i logged in and saw that my last post was in Feb! That was soooo long ago. Feel the stress setting in... Cant believe that i did that badly for Block test... I need to write on this thing more, but i seem to be spending more time on Facebook. Its getting lame, there is no other things to do besides post status, read others, see ppl pics n profiles, look for peeps, etc. The games become lame v. Quickly. I cant believe someone would kill themselves. Seriously. I hope i never do that, that would be pathetic. Imagine myself wallowing in self pity, cutting myself... Na, that would hurt. Maybe if i got my heart broken, then everything would be numb. Then again, i am already numb. There is so mmany things happening. The earthquakes, the tsunami that caused the nuclear explosions in Japan, people suffering from hunger, people suffering from poverty, people suffering from cancer, more people suffering... I hate seeing ppl hurt. But ironically, i wanna be a frigging nurse. Dunno if i will ever make it or if i would change my mind. But i know that with wadeva i choose, i will not let myself regret it. I WILL NOT LET MYSELF REGRET WHATEVER DECICIONS I MAKE.. ShiYun blogged at 8:52 PM *
Evil is boring.
Cynicism is idiotic.
Fear is a bad habit.
Despair is lazy.
Joy is facinating.
Love is an act of heroic genius.
Pleasure is our birthright.
Recepivity is a superpower.
Shi Yun
Age:18+(waiting to learn to drive!)
Gender:Female
Birthday: 24 Febuary 1993(Best month of the year!)
Horoscope:Pisces(lovely fishies...)
Height:159cm (last i checked)
Weight: (hey, that's very rude to ask!)
Place of torture for next year: Yishun Junior college
Graduated from: Woodgrove Pri.
Riverside sec.
Yishun JC
Dreams
> Wan MY OWN LAPTOP!!! >_<
> To be able to fly
> Be able to drive(Hey, im 18!)
> Ba able to read minds!
> My brother to listen to me[that will never happen]
> My parents never sees this blog.
> I wanna get atleast straight Bs for Alevels!!!(dun wan retain!)
> Wan be a Vet/Nurse!
> Have Fun(>_<)