Sunday, April 17, 2011

so when we came back from ahgong n ahma house, all i could think about was, 'OMG, its monday again tml... Lucky the friday is good friday~^_^~'
then it was, ' sigh... But saturday still need to go back for make-up chem practical that we r going to miss...' (Gahh! Jus got inturrupted to throw rubbish. Now where was i?)
And the worst thing would be the stupid Rebecca Black song Friday and the stupid lame jokes and carols going around the school because of that:p

I am going to be sooo screwed... Cause i dont do any homework on weekends... I was playing Adventure Quest the whole morning...
-_- now victor's back from his 3-week detention. I dunno what to say to him... Its jus damn awkward...
Anyways, back to the stressful life at school! And i have to remind myself to go to the library on Tuesday. I found out i cant survive without romance novels to read. Survivng on the matter of absolute fiction, where all dreams come true and there is ALWAYS a happy ending!


ShiYun blogged at 10:26 PM *