Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I've got so many things to say, and so little time. I dont know who i can talk to and who i can trust... I wanna know who are the ones that really care and those who dont give a shit about me.
I hate the politics, i hate having to choose sides, everyone should woork on the same side. I hate orange, green and pink. I hate clingy, fat copycat girls who like pink. I hate my mother screaming and siding my brother. I hate honeydew. I hate hating so many things.
But one cant love without hate.
I love my chinese orchestra section ppl. I love by best friends whom i havent connected with in a long time. I love purple, i love chocolate. I love animals(ithink). I love sleeping and cuddling my stuffed animals. One of the things i love the most is my sister. Who is the best one could ever have.


ShiYun blogged at 9:03 PM *