i feel kinda guilty that i did not invite my best friends to watch me at arts fusion, but the ticket costs $15 each! Its a ripoff! Just in the school auditorium...
I have to wear long sleeved white blouse and black pants as well as high black heels, i may survive...
It could hav just been a courtesy to invite them though. But the audi is lousy.
I will be hosting a thai exchange student next weekend, yup arts fusion weekend. I have practices on mon, wed and fri until 8pm at night... They will be here on tuesday. There will be a welcome dinner, and i have to pick them up on wednesday morn 6.30am to bring them to school. Sigh... Its going to be a long week.
i hate missing lessons... I think i will post the pic of me wearing high heels here, so jiahui! Here would probably be the only place to see it... Or facebook. I cant decide...
Im emotionally and physically tired....
When can i get this studying thing over with... I love to learn... But hate to study.... ShiYun blogged at 10:50 PM *
Evil is boring.
Cynicism is idiotic.
Fear is a bad habit.
Despair is lazy.
Joy is facinating.
Love is an act of heroic genius.
Pleasure is our birthright.
Recepivity is a superpower.
Shi Yun
Age:18+(waiting to learn to drive!)
Gender:Female
Birthday: 24 Febuary 1993(Best month of the year!)
Horoscope:Pisces(lovely fishies...)
Height:159cm (last i checked)
Weight: (hey, that's very rude to ask!)
Place of torture for next year: Yishun Junior college
Graduated from: Woodgrove Pri.
Riverside sec.
Yishun JC
Dreams
> Wan MY OWN LAPTOP!!! >_<
> To be able to fly
> Be able to drive(Hey, im 18!)
> Ba able to read minds!
> My brother to listen to me[that will never happen]
> My parents never sees this blog.
> I wanna get atleast straight Bs for Alevels!!!(dun wan retain!)
> Wan be a Vet/Nurse!
> Have Fun(>_<)