Saturday, March 27, 2010
last friday, i went with june and glen to get our SGC from riverside sec. Today, i was filling in the form for the yjc science research program. I needed some info from my sgc, so i took it out. Then i had as sudden thought of how the watermark would look like, just in case people try to forge it or something. I was totally expecting a singapore coat of arms or a singapore crest or at least something saying ministry of education. But i was SO wrong. I lifted it up to the light and saw a picture of a goat and words below saying, 'Goatskin parchment paper' this is on every piece. I split my sides laughing and msged my friends. Dunno who else noticed.
Shi Yun
Age:18+(waiting to learn to drive!)Dreams
> Wan MY OWN LAPTOP!!! >_<MailBox
Friends
Old Memories
credits
...
Free Counter
My Pets!!!(Click them!)











