Monday, March 29, 2010

Wow, today practice quite tiring for chinese orchestra. I can't believe that i have to do the Sheng solo on my own, Sheryl pang seh me...
T.T
it's oka i guess, but the beat is very fast, i havent reached that stage yet. let's see if i can find a video of the song we are going to perform for Arts Fusion 2010 this year.
AND SYF next year as the choice piece. We have a change of conductor suddenly, maybe its a good thing, they say he is much better than the old one. I've never met the "old" conductor. I don't know how are we going to get this done. i've only met the instructor twice and had a orchestra practice once, for which i did not do anything...
Hm.. i will try to find the video on youtube...

Labels: , , ,


ShiYun blogged at 9:58 PM *