jus came back from class chalet, wa, left only about $20 left. Spent so much money. It was pretty sian. Lucky for the mini pillow i bought... Or else would never be able to sleep properly. Highlight was when i went to watch the movie 'tooth fairy' starring dwayne johnson, or somethin. V. Fun. :)
I really hate myself. I let my mum make decisions for me. I want to go poly and take veterinary, but she says,' Go jc better, easier go uni!' what she doesnt know is that SINGAPORE UNIVERSITIES DO NOT HAVE VETERINARY COURSES! Have to go to australia to study...
So irritating. So put yishun jc first, then pioneer, then the poly course. I am sooo going to regret it. I am also so blaming her. Sigh~
Now, i love watching huan zhu ge ge 还珠格格。 Now on second season! Kya!!! So nice! Not going to watch season 3 though, people o change liao, aso absolutely rubbish! Going finish the other 30 more episodes! 27th jan the posting will be out. I see how ba... ShiYun blogged at 12:42 AM *
Evil is boring.
Cynicism is idiotic.
Fear is a bad habit.
Despair is lazy.
Joy is facinating.
Love is an act of heroic genius.
Pleasure is our birthright.
Recepivity is a superpower.
Shi Yun
Age:18+(waiting to learn to drive!)
Gender:Female
Birthday: 24 Febuary 1993(Best month of the year!)
Horoscope:Pisces(lovely fishies...)
Height:159cm (last i checked)
Weight: (hey, that's very rude to ask!)
Place of torture for next year: Yishun Junior college
Graduated from: Woodgrove Pri.
Riverside sec.
Yishun JC
Dreams
> Wan MY OWN LAPTOP!!! >_<
> To be able to fly
> Be able to drive(Hey, im 18!)
> Ba able to read minds!
> My brother to listen to me[that will never happen]
> My parents never sees this blog.
> I wanna get atleast straight Bs for Alevels!!!(dun wan retain!)
> Wan be a Vet/Nurse!
> Have Fun(>_<)