I told myself that i would get bored of blogging sooner or later. So there you have it. I did not expect so soon, but still... Maybe write some crap... I dunno...
See how lorx...
Btw: For jiahui birthday, we went to watch the Princess and The Frog. Its a good movie, almost like The Little Mermaid. But no movie will be as good as that. after that, we went to changi village to eat, nothing special, i think... Then played on the beach. We looked so pathetic 12 people squeezing on 3 garbage bags. Haha. Then tried playing some games. Murderer wasnt very successful, wencongthemurderer was emo-ing. The truth or dare, or dare all. Is better. We got eden proposing to a trashcan, eugene hugging tree and i was mock shooting eugene. Quite cute. He wasnt good at playing dead. Did i mention that there was an AngMoh tourist videoing? Guess not. I hate curfews, had to go home early, in the end reach home at about 9pm. Hate leaving jiahui alone with just the guys on her birthday. She looked like she was going to cry when me, shihui and wendy were going home. I fell so guilty. T . T ShiYun blogged at 10:01 PM *
Evil is boring.
Cynicism is idiotic.
Fear is a bad habit.
Despair is lazy.
Joy is facinating.
Love is an act of heroic genius.
Pleasure is our birthright.
Recepivity is a superpower.
Shi Yun
Age:18+(waiting to learn to drive!)
Gender:Female
Birthday: 24 Febuary 1993(Best month of the year!)
Horoscope:Pisces(lovely fishies...)
Height:159cm (last i checked)
Weight: (hey, that's very rude to ask!)
Place of torture for next year: Yishun Junior college
Graduated from: Woodgrove Pri.
Riverside sec.
Yishun JC
Dreams
> Wan MY OWN LAPTOP!!! >_<
> To be able to fly
> Be able to drive(Hey, im 18!)
> Ba able to read minds!
> My brother to listen to me[that will never happen]
> My parents never sees this blog.
> I wanna get atleast straight Bs for Alevels!!!(dun wan retain!)
> Wan be a Vet/Nurse!
> Have Fun(>_<)