Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Blog is dead


So anyway, i went to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 and Avatar today. Alvin and the chipmunks are ultra cute, but Avatar is so COOL.

SPOILER ALERT! ! !


In A&C 2, the chipettes are v.good, so cute, too bad they got scammed. In the end they all work together against bad guy and the end, acually very predictable...

For Avatar, the animation is just superb!! Look so real! Worth the 13-year wait for it to be done. Its like action and romance rolled into one. It made humans look very bad though, greedy for money and a bunch of bullies.
The avatar bodies are cool, the way people can just switch into the other body. But they have to go back to original body when they sleep. Its like virtual game or something.
I so want to watch it again, but its better on big screen...


I am having a temp job at far east flora pte ltd, queensway. Its very near my grandparents house. My mum says that when she was carrying me, she used to go to the macdonalds Every Sunday to have a big mac. No wonder she put on so much weight...
I found out i worked 96.5 hrs at minitoons. Thats about $530.75.
I get $50 a day at the florist, so for a week, i would have another $350.
Do the math, its $880.75.
Wonder if i can hit $1000.


ShiYun blogged at 9:22 PM *