We are going on a cruise! My first time sleeping on a ship! Its going to be fantastic! I hope. Well, going with 5 old people is not very fun... Namely my mum, dad, grandma, grandpa, and my other grandma.(my other grandpa ran away with his other woman) I have to bunk with my mum, other grandma and my sis. Having my sister with me almost tilt the scale to the "it's going to be fabulous" side, but the sheer numbers of the old people won in the end.
Hope i have fun. I heard there is buffet meals, 5 times a day! I'm going to get fat. We are going with starcruise. The ship is called Superstar Libra. It's the second-largest in the fleet.
I don't wanna share room with my mum. ShiYun blogged at 10:54 PM *
Evil is boring.
Cynicism is idiotic.
Fear is a bad habit.
Despair is lazy.
Joy is facinating.
Love is an act of heroic genius.
Pleasure is our birthright.
Recepivity is a superpower.
Shi Yun
Age:18+(waiting to learn to drive!)
Gender:Female
Birthday: 24 Febuary 1993(Best month of the year!)
Horoscope:Pisces(lovely fishies...)
Height:159cm (last i checked)
Weight: (hey, that's very rude to ask!)
Place of torture for next year: Yishun Junior college
Graduated from: Woodgrove Pri.
Riverside sec.
Yishun JC
Dreams
> Wan MY OWN LAPTOP!!! >_<
> To be able to fly
> Be able to drive(Hey, im 18!)
> Ba able to read minds!
> My brother to listen to me[that will never happen]
> My parents never sees this blog.
> I wanna get atleast straight Bs for Alevels!!!(dun wan retain!)
> Wan be a Vet/Nurse!
> Have Fun(>_<)